Somewhere along the line, that which is true is being made to appear false, because that which is false is accepted as truth. —Dewey Larson
Larson’s quote nicely sums up the current world situation, regardless of the field of study, whether it be science,1 mathematics,2 religion,3 politics or the Great Pumpkin.4
One of the first questions people ask me after they find out what I know is, “why did you wait 30 years to say something?” Well, I didn‘t! For decades I tried to get people to listen, but no one would. I was insulted, attacked and ridiculed for daring to say that what people were taught in schools is flat-out wrong. Eventually, one concludes that it isn’t worth the effort to try. So I stopped trying to get the information out and focused on understanding the things that I encountered during the Phoenix project, but as an “uncommitted investigator.”
Dewey Larson,5 one of my all-time favorite researchers and fellow “uncommitted investigator,” said this in a presentation to a class of chemical engineers, back in 1968:6
About twenty years ago Dr. James B. Conant, at that time president of Harvard University, gave a talk to a group of chemists and chemical executives in which he expressed serious concern over the effect on scientific progress that was likely to result from the virtual disappearance of what he called the “uncommitted investigators,” a term which he applied to those individuals who carry on scientific research work on their own initiative, without support from or direction by the established research agencies. As Dr. Conant put it, these individuals “could investigate what they pleased when they pleased, or break off research at any point. They were as free as the wind because they had no program except the ever- changing one in their own minds.”
The reason for his concern, Dr. Conant explained, was that although the great majority of new discoveries in the scientific field are made by professional scientists working under the auspices of universities or research laboratories, the really revolutionary ideas, those that actually change the course of scientific progress, have come mainly from the free-wheeling activities of these uncommitted investigators, and if such individuals are no longer active, there is no assurance that these much-needed ideas will continue to materialize. In Dr. Conant’s own words: “The revolutionary advances in theoretical science were made very largely by amateurs… Few will deny that it is relatively easy in science to fill in the details of a new area, once the frontier has been crossed. The crucial event is turning the unexpected corner. This is not given to most of us to do. If you want advances in the basic theories of chemistry and physics in the future comparable to those of the last two centuries, then it would seem essential that there continue to be people in a position to turn unexpected corners. By definition, the unexpected corner cannot be turned by any operation that is planned.”
During my own research, I turned more than a few “unexpected corners” that pointed out, quite clearly, the things we are taught are “bits of truth,” but almost always lead to dead ends. It is as though human knowledge has been guided into these dead ends and strong walls erected to keep people from thinking outside the box. True research, having been taken over by corporations, became a tool for profit—not a tool for understanding. It is only the few, uncommitted investigators working in back rooms, basements and garages, that have obtained new knowledge and tried to make it public—usually to be bought out by corporations, silenced under “national security,” or ridiculed into obscurity.
The research I put forth is not secret, it is just the “common factor” to a lot of other research done by dozens of other uncommitted investigators over the last 200 years. The references I give can be found in most public libraries.
Take a dose of Larson, Maxwell, Steinmetz, Keely and Tesla, mix with some medieval Christianity, Vedic epics and Hermes Trismegistus, shake well (shaken, not stirred), and season with a good dose of Sumerian mythology and Celtic folklore. What you get from that concoction is the knowledge that was forbidden by the gods—the “secret science” that contradicts everything you know!
It takes the mind a while to unlearn everything it has been programmed to believe by those powers that be. My papers directly contradict everything you‘ve been taught as “truth.” For example:
- The substance of the universe is not matter, but motion, a abstract ratio of change that we call space/time.
- Faster-than-light speeds are commonplace; the rule, not the exception, which is a slap in the face to Einstein.
- Astronomers have everything backwards; stars begin their life as red giants and end it as blue giants exploding in a supernovae.7 Galaxies form from globular clusters, to irregulars, to spirals, to giant sphericals and also explode, producing quasars.
- The geological dating system is based on a false premise; things are much younger than stated by geologists. Correlations are missed because of this, such as the Biblical appearance of Adam and Eve coinciding with the sudden appearance of Cro-Magnon man.
- Anthropology became the study of how to hide the true origins of homo sapiens. Fact is, mankind may have more in common with Godzilla than with the Neanderthals.
- Religion is not what you think… it’s the code of enslavement, not enlightenment.
So when you read my papers and start screaming, “That’s wrong! I was taught that…,” remember that I’ve heard it all before. I was taught it all before! And I use to believe it! Then I found none of what I was taught came close to explain the things I saw and worked with, forcing me to accept that everything I knew was wrong. It took a lot of time and effort to work around all those built-in biases— and they put up quite a fight—but once I was able to steer myself clear and take a clean look at what now seems obvious, a much simpler view of the universe emerged—one that opens the doors to some amazing possibilities.
The research contained in my papers is not channeled, received telepathically, supplied by ExtraTerrestrials, Extra Dimensionals, angels, demons, gods or any other source outside of a lot of hard work and good, old-fashioned “know-how,” by a few dedicated, uncommitted investigators that want to figure out what is out there, not be handed a book on The Universe for Dummies by the next Vogon constructor ship that happen to pass by Earth, laying out a route for a hyperspace bypass.
This approach was a matter of choice by those involved, because we wanted to demonstrate, first hand, to those very ETs, EDs, angels, demons, gods, devils and whatever else is out there, that mankind has learned to think for himself, and is ready, willing and able to take his place in the Universe as a peaceful explorer that other worlds want as a good neighbor and friend.
I think we are all fed up with the violent, domineering agendas of the few reptilian wanna-be’s that are out to control every aspect of our lives. It may be who THEY are, but it is not who WE are.
We are Mankind, the children of the Sons of God and the Daughters of Earth, unique in this galaxy. We have a place in the scheme of things, not as conquerers, not as slaves, but as fellow travelers on this Great Path that all life walks to understanding the mysteries of the Universe.
So Sayonara Saurians, Homo sapiens has had enough and is ascending without you, to stand as equals with those of the stars.
I started with a quote from Larson, and I’m going to finish with one, which is from the last paragraph in the book, Universe of Motion:
The more complete understanding of physical existence opens the door to an exploration of existence as a whole, including those nonphysical areas that have hitherto had to be left to religion and related branches of thought. It is now evident that our familiar material world is not the whole of existence, as modem science would have us believe. It is only a part perhaps a very small part—of a greater whole.9
- 1 Dewey Larson’s Reciprocal System demonstrate that conventional science tends to have things inside-out, upside-down and backwards, and when the situation is corrected, the Universe is a much simpler place than we thought it was.
- 2 The mathematics of Miles Mathes demonstrates the whole concept of infinitesimals is wrong; in nature, nothing ever
- “approaches zero,” it reaches unity. Calculus became another dead-end, not an open door.
- 3 Research of forerunners like Lloyd Pye, Mauro Biglino and R.A. Boulay into anthropology show an entirely different history of mankind: a slave race engineered by the gods, not evolved from apes.
- 4 Schulz, Charles, It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown; From Linus Van Pelt’s memorable line, “There are three things I
- have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin.”
- 5 Website: http://larson.rstheory.org/
- 6 Larson, Dewey B., Around Unexpected Corners, 1968.
- 7 There are two types of supernova, based on the thermal limit (blue giant explosion) or the age limit (stars of other
- 8 Adams, Douglas, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy