Prepare to have your whole world turned upside down. Only the bravest proceed….
Galen Winsor is a nuclear physicist of renown who worked at, and helped design, nuclear power plants in Hanford, WA; Oak Ridge, TN; Morris, IL, San Jose, CA; Wimington, NJ. Among his positions of expertise he was in charge of measuring and controlling the nuclear fuel inventory and storage.
Galen Winsor has traveled and lectured all over America, spoken on national talk radio, and made several videos exposing the misunderstood issues of nuclear radiation. He shows that fear of radiation has been exaggerated to scare people … so a few powerful people can maintain total control of the world’s most valuable power resource. Filmed by Ben Williams in 1986.
In the video, you can watch Galen lick a pile of highly radioactive
uranium off the palm of his hand and ignite a chunk of plutonium into
a shower of flaming dust. The guy also drank reactor cooling pool
water for fun and liked to go swimming in the pool to relax. He also
spiked the basement flooring of his own home with enough radioactive
material to send any Geiger counter reading off the scale to disprove
the fear mongering surrounding radon at the time.
Galen surmises the regulations and fear mongering that surround
radioactive materials are in place to prevent the widespread adoption
of nuclear power in local small scale neighborhood/home based
reactors. Galen also points out that hot nuclear “waste” can be
effectively turned into a safe power source through thermionic
conversion, which is how the U.S. submarine navigation network was
powered. The heat it gives off can also be used to safely heat homes.
He points out that nuclear “waste” is worth roughly $10 million (in
1986 dollars) a ton if it were to be reprocessed to collect its useful
isotopes, so all of this talk about trying to bury it is a sham. He
says the power companies are holding all the waste with the intent of
playing the plutonium futures market. The “waste” could be stored
above ground in already constructed buildings meeting all the
regulatory requirements without the need to have these outrageous
basalt mines dug into mountains. The only reason he can think of for
these underground vaults is to hide bodies/evidence that the state
doesn’t want uncovered.
At its core, he says federal controls over nuclear material is about
maintaining power and control over the masses through the denial of
self-sufficient power sources. Obviously if one had a personal sized
power source that was cheap and efficient, they wouldn’t need to be
connected to the “grid” for anything. The power grid is the control
grid our rulers use to keep us under their thumbs.
He also says Three Mile Island was an intentionally created disaster,
and that a core meltdown could not melt its way deep into the Earth. We see shades of 911 and Fukushima here…. Could Chernoylb be the same? The answer is frightening.
Update Galen Hulet Winsor died in 2008. at the age of 88
Headstone Record for Galen Hulet Winsor. Burial Place: Richland, Washington, United States. Birth: 4 June 1926. Death: 19 July 2008
Could the entire nuclear industry be a giant fix to simply subsized electrical production while not lowering the price of electricity? The Peak Oil Hoax has been proven beyond doubt and now the Nuclear Waste and Radiation Hoax is also cast aside and many questions arise.
- We know that extreme exposure to radiation poisoning can cause birth defects as we see from the Depleted Uranium poisoning in Iraq and Afghanistan. Winsor says that these defects do not carry onto the next generation. Has this been proven?
- There are natural areas in the world like parts of Iran where radiation levels are 250 times over “safe” levels yet people are healthier… Proven?
- Who Owns the Plutonium? Why do they Bury it in the ground? Are they burying it in the ground or keeping it elsewhere for safe keeping?
- How much Electricity can plutonium really produce ? Is it really WASTE?
- The work of Gustave Lebon would certainly suggest that… His books were banned in the USA for 60 years as he suggested that everything emitted radiation and substances could be made radioactive. https://keychests.com/?c=626
- What about chemo therapy? It does make people sick but would the medical industry really use too much gamma radiation to hurt us intentionally if it wasn’t necessary for profit and also to demonize radiation at the same time? …this might be a silly questions actually.
The forests around Chernobyl are thriving with wildlife, mostly because the humans left but mutations found in the animals are minimal. http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/nuclear_power/2013/01/wildlife_in_chernobyl_debate_over_mutations_and_populations_of_plants_and.html
Madam Curie died at 68 years old of Aplastic Anemia to what they attributed to “radiation”, 68 old and this illness is common in elders.
The books of Gustave Lebon were banned for 50 years in the United States. Lebon’s numerous experiments with radioactivity proved that all matter is radioactive to an extent. He managed to make a piece of tinfoil more radioactive than uranium with ultraviolet light and also neutralize radiation.
Professor Bernard Cohen took Ralph Nader on a bet. Cohen would consume as much plutonium as Nader would caffeine onstage with $10,000 on the line. Nader didn’t take the bet. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Cohen_%28physicist%29#Scholarly_achievements
A testimony to his conviction on the human safety of background low-level radiation was his offering rewards of up to $10,000 if people provided evidence the inverse association he found between radon (county averages) and lung cancer (county averages) was due to some factor other than failure of the linear-no threshold theory. Puskin, Smith, Field and others have claimed that his findings are due in part to his inability to control for the inverse association between smoking and radon.
When Ralph Nader described plutonium as “the most toxic substance known to mankind“, Cohen, then a tenured professor, offered to consume on camera as much plutonium oxide as Nader could consume of caffeine, the stimulant found in coffee and other beverages, which in its pure form has an oral (LD50) of 192 milligrams per kilogram in rats.
Links to informative news articles and essays on nuclear power and the “energy crisis”
- Another Look at Nuclear Energy: Nuclear energy is on the go, helping countries in Europe and other parts of the world solve their energy woes economically and safely. Will America get back on board? http://tinyurl.com/6w22kq6
- Myths About Nuclear Energy http://tinyurl.com/6r7yczn
- Fukushima: Just How Dangerous is Radiation?: The situation in Japan is tragic: an earthquake, a tsunami, death, homelessness, and carnage. The grimness is exacerbated by worries about radiation. But should it be? http://tinyurl.com/c7zodtq
- The Effects of Low-dose Radiation: The Japanese are not alone in being exposed to low-dose radiation; everyone is exposed to radiation daily, emanating from our food, buildings, etc. And that’s good news! http://tinyurl.com/d7uz84h
- Rethinking Nuclear Power: With blackouts, power shortages, and rate hikes becoming more common, now is the time for America to reexamine the promise of nuclear energy. http://tinyurl.com/7ux344e
- Nuclear Waste: Not a Problem: Unbeknownst to most people, the bulk of nuclear waste is recyclable, and the remainder can be safely stored and presents little danger to anyone. http://tinyurl.com/7px6d29
- The “Other” Renewables: Environmentalists often refer to wind, solar, and “other renewable sources” of energy. What are these “other sources”? How can they contribute to our energy future? http://tinyurl.com/7hhdy8v
- Green Fairy Tales: The Obama administration’s energy policy revolves around cutting energy usage and increasing “green” energy supplies. We examine the odds of the plan’s success. http://tinyurl.com/75dlhye
- Energy’s Future: The world need never run out of energy. In fact, technology and private enterprise are poised to bring us an abundance of energy—if government will just get out of the way http://tinyurl.com/6pmhj23
- Energy for America: http://tinyurl.com/7sagz2d
- Stifling America’s Energy Production: http://tinyurl.com/7nvcgmf
- Building the Post-Kyoto Future: The new U.S.-Asian pact on global warming has more to do with transferring technology to China than with saving the planet from greenhouse gases. http://tinyurl.com/6wdxne6
- The New Fuel Crisis: Hurricanes Katrina and Rita have exposed our nation’s vulnerability to disruptions in fuel supply. Weaknesses in the system are due to unnecessary regulations and bureaucracy. http://tinyurl.com/c5tpxk3
- Race for Fuel: China’s growing thirst for fuel has led the Communist country to search aggressively for oil outside its borders. That search may sow the seeds of conflict with the West. http://tinyurl.com/cqm2rlg
- Free Market vs. Price Controls: As gas prices hit record highs, calls are inevitable for government to remedy the “problem” through price controls — though that solution hasn’t worked in the past. http://tinyurl.com/7dr9njs
- The High Cost of Heat http://tinyurl.com/74ox2j6
- Energizing America http://tinyurl.com/7g4fvyk
- Why Are Gas Prices Climbing? http://tinyurl.com/7jmhytv
- How to Create an Energy Crisis http://tinyurl.com/75m2sr3
- Losing America’s Livelihood The U.S. is headed for Third World status unless we change government policies that are driving U.S. businesses offshore, destroying jobs and putting entrepreneurs out of business. http://tinyurl.com/7nvr33w
- The “Geek Gap” http://tinyurl.com/7xv7a6y
- Freedom’s Frontier: From the ocean’s depths to outer space, private entrepreneurs have pioneered world-changing technologies. What more could be done if government got out of the way? http://tinyurl.com/7cyuvhs
- Science, Politics and Death: Environmental extremism kills. Millions die annually because of restrictions on DDT, and imposing the “Kyoto” regulations would kill many more. http://tinyurl.com/6v53zye
- The Fruits of Eco-Extremism: http://tinyurl.com/6ogcped
- Reheating the “Global Warming” Myth: http://tinyurl.com/7478ryo
- Eco-Agenda for Planetary Control: http://tinyurl.com/6wo9yv7
- Hijacking “Spaceship Earth” http://tinyurl.com/bw97mpg
- UN Demands $76 Trillion for “Green Technology” http://tinyurl.com/73l8uva
- Rethinking Green http://tinyurl.com/czu7owj
- Environmental Stewardship http://tinyurl.com/bo6mybf
- Behind the Environmental Lobby http://tinyurl.com/clprr3r