Secrets In Plain Sight is an awe inspiring exploration of great art, architecture, and urban design which skillfully unveils an unlikely intersection of geometry, politics, numerical philosophy, religious mysticism, new physics, music, astronomy, and world history.
Exploring key monuments and their positions in Egypt, Stonehenge, Jerusalem, Rome, Paris, London, Edinburgh, Washington DC, New York, and San Francisco brings to light a secret obsession shared by pharaohs, philosophers and kings; templars and freemasons; great artists and architects; popes and presidents, spanning the whole of recorded history up to the present time.
As the series of videos reveals how profound ancient knowledge inherited from Egypt has been encoded in units of measurement, in famous works of art, in the design of major buildings, in the layout of city streets and public spaces, and in the precise placement of obelisks and other important monuments upon the Earth, the viewer is led to perceive an elegant harmonic system linking the human body with the architectural, urban, planetary, solar, and galactic scales.
What people are saying :
- You should win an award for the video; its a fine piece of work. I will watch it again and again, I’m sure, so as to remind myself of certain connecting aspects – especially the way the numbers and the different measuring systems all relate to each other. You’ve done a grand job in presenting many of the elements of these Gnostic mysteries – and there is still so much to express, I know. I would especially like to express my own work in such a way, so well done!! -Gary Osborn
- I’m fan of your work – I watched your video (all parts!) and was very impressed by its quality. One of the best in the genre. I actually learned a lot of new things from it, so thanks much for that! 🙂 -Goro Adachi
- I have just watched “Secrets in Plain Sight” and wanted to praise your work as strongly as possible. I really have never seen such a well researched project in my life. Being a scientist myself, I love mathematical or physical evidence, rather than based on someone’s opinion (which a lot of these videos are). Its a lot to take in, in one go, so i will be watching it a few times! I am staggered that such perfection in calculations and architecture could be possible nowadays, let alone in days long before google earth etc! I will recommend your work to others I think are interested, and now will keep an eye on your blog. Again, thank you so much for this brilliant documentary. -Paul
- You have pulled together things that I only vaguely or intuitively understood. Stuff that it has taken years to pull into rational awareness. This is Academy Award level scholarship. The math understanding is very good too as it helps with making rational the occult that is encoded without going into the fear mongering that is done by the more well known alternative film makers. Somehow you’ve gone beyond the prejudices of class resentment, and the religious prejudices to gain the great good. -John F Donohue
- THANK YOU! This was the most profound collection of research I have EVER seen or read. I just watched every episode uninterrupted, and your accomplishment is amazing! I will recommend this to everyone who wants to know more about Our pasts, Our present, and most definitely in Our future. I especially loved your inclusion of of the universal energy field, as it will truly be our future if we can ever break the hold of the oil tyrants that enslave us now. Thanks you again, Teacher. If you just found this video, WATCH THE WHOLE SERIES!!! I guarantee it will change your whole life in how you see the World. Thank you, Scott! Sincerely, JWW
- Splendid work, you blew my mind too many times to count. I would rank this up there with Carl Sagan’s Cosmos, Clark’s Civilization, Campbell’s Power of Myth, and The Ascent of Man as one of the greatest documentaries ever in terms of import and understanding reality… PatriotReport
- This is by far the most interesting, informative, and empowering documentary that i’ve ever seen. It is a true gift to have come across your work. I have been studying the ancient liberal arts now for about 2 years. I think your videos are a must see for anyone studying these subjects. I would also like to add that each time I re-watch your videos, I find something new. Your videos are like a good book that I want to read and read again. Much thanks & appreciation for your work! I will be recommending this video to my friends for years to come. -drumknuckle
- I cannot express enough how mind-blowingly mind-blowing your series is. You have altered my viewpoint for good, and with your material along with other stuff I have recently researched I have truly found God. Thanks for your amazing work. It has inspired me to embark on my own journey of discovery and I hope to contribute interesting findings to your work. -Sellam Ismail
- Your work has completely changed the way I look at life and the world…Thank you. -Stuart White
- I just ran into your videos today and I cannot wait to watch all of them! I find it fascinating (and more than a little strange) that most people are unaware of all of these things in plain sight. Thanks for all of your hard work! -hickwink
- Just finished watching all 23 parts and can safely say that this is the most brilliant piece of work I have seen in the area of esoteric knowledge. It has thrown up some excellent book titles that I had not yet come across, so thank you. Keep it up Scott. Well worth buying you a ‘cup of coffee’ …or maybe even six fifths of a pot. Cheers. -theinfinitezero1
- Tremendous work! I enjoy your objective view point and balanced presentation. You let your observations speak for themselves and I appreciate that. -AppaJohn
- “I think Rome is my favorite video yet! Your depiction of the cub-octahedron is fascinating, especially with the flower of life and Haramein’s theories. I’m not sure if you realize how incredibly resonant all of this is for me, since I’ve been on this path to discover these secrets most of my life and your work helps to put together so much. I also think that many, many others will feel the same way.” -Daymon Pascual
- Hi Scott, I really like the way you have connected the dots in your series, I have looked at them all and I see them again from time to time, very inspirational and great work indeed…I do what I can to promote your work/series, it has a touch of “genius”. -Jan Thulstrup
- Have you seen the most amazing film series all year, on sacred geometry? It’s about 23 films…Advertisements