“There are no limits to human knowledge”
Rudolph Steiner lived those words as his life’s work of over 300 volumes ranging from medicine, to biodynamic farming to dance to eduction will attest. Steiner awoke early and joined with the theosophists before breaking away to follow a more ethically aligned path. Steiner believed all knowledge should be shared, that their were no classes or tiers to confine human knowledge to.
A true natural scientist, Steiner rejected mechanism and mysticism as both being equally damaging to true consciousness. Steiner believed that with the right meditative training anyone could achieve the very highest levels of consciousness.
- Steiner Founded a spiritual movement called Anthrosophy
- Began a worldwide network of schools, The Waldorf School
- Founded an entirely new kind of medicine AnthroMedicine
- Founded a new form of dance Eurythmy
- Founded a biodynamic style of farming Biodynamic Farming
- Rudolph Steiner’s Translated Works
- Rudolph Steiner KeyChest : Download all of Steiner’s books Free here.