Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Profile photo of Edward MitchellEdward Mitchell
    Keymaster
    #61516 |

As the days & months move past the 2013 Global Breakthrough Energy Movement event held in Boulder, Colorado the self appointed gatekeepers have ri
    [See the full post at: http://aetherforce.com/the-self-appointed-gatekeepers-soft-suppression/]

Profile photo of AetherForce EditorAetherForce Editor
    Keymaster
    #61517 |

Wow.
    Ed this is amazing. You have to be one of the most suppressed inventors ever. Defiantly the most suppressed one I know of.

I do recall how two videos were made of you supposedly “debunking you” but were quickly taken down when you proved your science right at the Global BEM. As if posting your personal information and a picture of your home wasn’t bad enough….

We the people are with you Ed! We all can’t wait to learn more about your amazing water technology. Natural Science at it;s very best.

Everyone who wants Ed to start giving us lessons please voice your vote here.!

Profile photo of General TitusGeneral Titus
    Participant
    #61519 |

hang tuff Ed. we believe in you. haters gonna hate.

pls share and teach us

Profile photo of Edward MitchellEdward Mitchell
    Keymaster
    #61520 |

You got it. I will start working on an explanation of the science but mind you it will be just the science as if I post how things are done from my perspective no one will make anything new and/or better than I have done for I am sure someone out there can design things better than me.

Profile photo of AetherForce EditorAetherForce Editor
    Keymaster
    #61521 |

We all want to see alot more of you Ed, and the technology as well.

Open Source Energy and alot more.

Your interview should be up in a week or so after editing. You did an awesome job explaining it simply to people. They will understand tangibly what parts it is made up of, what it can do and why it isn’t in their hands yet.

You have done amazing work just getting this far ! Now you have an entire grass roots movement behind you.

Profile photo of ThorThor
    Participant
    #61697 |

I shared this link with Max Miller and he said he never banned you from his forum and the only thing he did was tell you to F off in a heated argument which you and max miller seem to be notorious for getting into anyways.. But he said he never banned you. Plus your post were never deleted.. Are you trying to play a victim in a way that makes you seem more credible?

Keymaster
    #61698 |

Hi Thor (like that’s your real name),

He did ban me as I went to look at something one day and found out I was banned from the forum as I could not access it anymore. Yeah, we got into an argument, and now he is starting to do what I was trying to tell me now as in his last few videos now he has a figure 10-5 waveform from which I was trying to get him to do all along as this is AC ionization with some DC influencing the alignment of the water molecules.

Max went on and on how he thought our two wave forms where very different from each other when we both had the entire set up wired in the exact same way.  I can’t help it if he doesn’t know how to read his scope shots as that is complete outside of my ability to aid him if he doesn’t want to learn.

[URL=http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/h2opower/media/Edwardswaveform_zps14c018d0.png.html][IMG]http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/Edwardswaveform_zps14c018d0.png[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/h2opower/media/Maxswaveform_zps9f62fd25.png.html][IMG]http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/Maxswaveform_zps9f62fd25.png[/IMG][/URL]

The top is my waveform and the bottom is Max’s. They are the same and why wouldn’t they be if we have everything hooked up the exact same way? The only difference is he used two resonant cavities hooked up in series and I used twelve.  After that argument I gave up on him as there is nothing I can do if someone doesn’t understand how to read their own oscilloscope and they are in full argument mode.

The bottom line is he banned me, Ron, hydrofuelfromcanda, and a whole lot more people. And then he starts making videos showing a AC waveform being applied to his cell as shown in the SMTB figure 10-5 as I was trying to point out to him back then.

[URL=http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/h2opower/media/10_5VOLTAGECHARINGEFFECT.png.html][IMG]http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/10_5VOLTAGECHARINGEFFECT.png[/IMG][/URL]

So you go right ahead and tell him as I know I am telling the truth. As I didn’t even know I was banned until someone else told me as that is when I went to see if what they were telling me was true.

We gave Max every opportunity to go to the Global BEM held in Boulder, Colorado but he simply didn’t want to go. I offered him free tickets, Ronnie a free ride to and from, and Gunther a free place to stay though I am not sure if Max knew that or not. All he had to do was pay for his food. I have really tried to work with him and help him when I can but he choose to argue with me instead. I went and made my peace with Russ and they all seemed to get mad at that action but I was just doing the will of God as I had to make my peace with him. With Max I never have been at war with him but only tried to drag him towards getting the same results I was getting and we see how that all turned out as I ended up being banned. I hold no ill will against him I am just reporting all the sites I have been banned from as I haven’t any clue why I was prevented from going on his site and at this point don’t really care as what’s done is done. I have moved on and it looks like he has too so we will just be doing things in our own way is what I make of all of this.

I hold no ill feelings against him I am just reporting the truth nothing more.

Profile photo of ElministerElminister
    Participant
    #61708 |

never known Ed to lie or seek sympathy, if anything he doesn’t talk enough about what he has been through and what he is trying to do. I get a really good feeling from Ed. reminds so much of Meyers. rock on Ed. we are here and ready to learn.

Keymaster
    #61712 |

http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php/topic,2864.msg26605/topicseen.html?PHPSESSID=mt73e5mi3ldfgl8vcv43u3h170#msg26605

Now the person “Thor” seems to be this guy who started that thread. Now they are claiming that they never banned me.

Online Hidden

• Mr. OUTLAWiSTiC
    The Self Appointed Gatekeepers – Soft Suppression
    « on: Yesterday at 15:26:20 »
    Extra Extra read all about it!
    Found this article.. Pretty funny if you ask me.. Ed Mitchell is pretty delusional!
    Hes radical and mentally unstable.. So when people get fed up with his arguing and non logical viewpoints they talk down about it.. Then he gets aggressive and gets banned from sites… The funniest part of all this is the perspective he believes.. Like everyone is payed by a agency that is used to suppress technology.. Totally delusional!

http://aetherforce.com/the-self-appointed-gatekeepers-soft-suppression/

Online Hidden

• Administrator
      • water structure and science
    Re: The Self Appointed Gatekeepers – Soft Suppression
    « Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 23:45:01 »
    Ohhh man…….
    He swallows in pitty…
    Maybe he should wondering why he has been kicked out of so many forums.
    Maybe its him?
    Oh no. The whole world is against him….
    His life must be really difficult.

Online Hidden

• Global Moderator
    Could be funny
    « Reply #2 on: Today at 15:37:31 »
    Maybe we should give him te possibility to come back here to the forum just to warm up the discussions,  he is good at doing that haha.

Online Hidden

• Administrator
      • water structure and science
    Re: Could be funny
    « Reply #3 on: Today at 18:45:26 »

Maybe we should give him te possibility to come back here to the forum just to warm up the discussions,  he is good at doing that haha.

For the record, this forum has no blocked or banned members.

I was banned from Ionizationx back in 2008 if I remember correctly before they took the site they have now over. I went by the name h2opower back then so perhaps they have forgotten about what they did to me. But this recourse of action is an attempt to hide the truth now that I posted a bit of news about my history in the long road of trying to figure out Meyer’s water for fuel technology. Sin doesn’t like to be put out in the open but the truth is the truth.

The fellow Outlaw is one of Max’s business partners and like Max also can’t read or reason through the two scope shots I posted. So, I will make it simple with this story example;

Max and I go to go out to buy a stereo at the same time but in two different locations and end up buying the same make and model. We then follow the instructions and hook up the stereos exactly the same with the only difference being that Max hook his up to some 2 ohm speakers and I hooked mines up to some 16 ohm speakers. These people would have you to believe that Max’s stereo would somehow work differently than mines would.

Placing a probe on the speaker terminals would show that Max’s has a far greater load being placed on the stereo than mines does, which is exactly what the scope shots show between our work on Meyer’s technology. As Max has two resonant cavities hooked up in series and I have twelve resonant cavities hooked up in series.

Now this is as simple as I can explain things so that everyone understands just what took place when Max and I had our little spat.

But anyway now you can see how when exposed people want to change their story as now ionizationx is claiming to have never banned me from their forum as they did say, “for the record.” I am sure all the rest will make the same claim as time goes on.

You see these people, for the most part, are slaves to the system and are acting well within their programing by their masters so they are not fully to blame for they know not what they do. A lifetime spent in the 1%’s propaganda does take it’s toll as they have the people trained like robots to act in a way that is completely predictable. They fight for the 1% and defend them most of the time without even thinking of what they are doing.

For people like me these actions are just sad as we really have no way of waking up these people for it is almost like the matrix in that they are totally surrounded by the propaganda and have been since birth so they simply can’t see the walls trapping them. But the choice to be mean or nice is something within their control so of that crime they are guilty as charged. Being kind to our fellow man is totally within our control.

But it is just as the bible says it will be before the second coming of Christ in that it will be as in the days of Noah.

Profile photo of General TitusGeneral Titus
    Participant
    #61713 |

well said Ed, we are in the days like in Noahs time now.

rampant ignorance of the most aggressive variety and hatred and anger everywhere. it is not a conspiracy because it is so out in the open now. funny thing is they think they can just keep beating us down like this… but they can’t because there are enough of us now with our eyes open AND  fire in our chests.

we see u

Profile photo of ThorThor
    Participant
    #61714 |

Yeah thats it.. I’m somebody thats trying to suppress this technology that Ed’s claiming to have recreated. LOL…

General, only if you knew how much time I have in studying this stuff..

My opinions of Ed are not based off of knowing him for a few minutes..

Its cool though.. if you want to blindly accept some would of being the second coming of stanley meyer thats fine

Keymaster
    #61716 |

Hi Thor,

Your opinion of me is based on hearsay as we have never met before and you know nothing about the type of man I have become since giving my life to the Lord last year. This is God’s technology Job 38:22-23 just as Meyer was also trying to tell you and everyone else that would hear him. I am just a family man who loves the Lord and wants to follow his will nothing more. The Glory surrounding this technology goes to the Lord, okay?

These people don’t have to blindly follow me as I have shown them the science behind the technology and they have the ability to make up their own minds given the scientific evidence that I have shown them born from the lab and not from just sitting around thinking stuff up.

Now let me ask you some questions. Why do you reject what I talked about in the Global BEM interview? Sure I wasn’t able to reach the threshold for ionization for the cameras but now because of that video interview you know that there is one. I went over everything about this technology there and only made a few mistakes that I have already talked about on this site. Trust me the science behind this technology wasn’t easy to get at as the only way I got it was the good Lord showed me in a roundabout way. And then what were my actions, I shared it with everyone, right? So, just what is your beef with me? as I don’t know you personally nor do you know me and you have never bought anything from my company to say anything about what I am trying to do is bad, so again what is your problem with me?

I did all I could to get Max to go to the Global BEM so that I could share with him one on one and to get to know him personally. I made my peace with Russ and made some good new friends while I was there. I showed the whole world something they had never seen before as to the best of my knowledge Meyer never showed anyone the voltage on the secondary side with an oscilloscope and let others at the controls. What do you want from me? Anyone that showed up to the both while I was at the Global BEM I talked to and shared what I had figured out at that point in time. So just how am I the bad guy all of the sudden? Because I showed high voltages actually being applied to an exciter array? or was it because I was answering everyone’s questions about the technology that took the time to come to the both? Or perhaps is it because I made my peace with Russ Gries someone else you like to show hatred towards? Where is all of this hatred coming from inside of you?

And one last question. It would be nice to know just who it is I am talking too so I can see if we have a history or not so would you be so kind as to tell me who you are and stop hiding?

I know I owe that one ADYS-15 chap an apology for being so short with him on his efforts to solve this technology with the video lie he posted. To ADYS-15 I am sorry for that. But in the end I really took a long look at what he was doing wrong and gave him recommendations on how to fix all the problems I saw he was making so that he could have the best chances at getting this technology to actually work correctly. So, if you are trying to judge my character who would do something like that? Give someone that went out of his way to mess up my crowdfunding campaign and followed the Global BEM video around posting nothing but negative stuff about me any place the video got posted like he was being paid to do so by someone. Who do you know would do something like that as I did for him in trying to actually help him reach his goals after his actions towards me?

Basically what I am trying to do is get at the bottom of your rejection of what I have been saying about this technology and your personal hatred towards me.

Remember God loves us all and commands us all to do the same thing towards one another,

Edward Mitchell

Profile photo of uranuturanut
    Participant
    #61721 |

jan 30 13

bubbles and step charge

Keymaster
    #61723 |

Hi Max,

Nice to see your still at it given all that your health is going through. I will make the changes to the article showing that you didn’t ban me but just prevented me from going on to your site but I really don’t see the difference to tell you the truth.  Would that be more accurate?

Anyway it would be good to know just what did I do to you that set you off like this? All I wanted to do was to meet you face to face at the Global BEM to get to know you better nothing more. Those of us that went really had a great time I sure wish you could have been there with us as this photo should have five people in it: [URL=http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/h2opower/media/Picture143_zps2e3881b7.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/Picture143_zps2e3881b7.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

It’s great to hear from you finally as now we can find out just where things went wrong between us as talking is the first step.

God Bless,

Edward

Profile photo of freiwildfreiwild
    Participant
    #61791 |

First i want to thank Ed for his great open source contribution in the field of stan meyer technology, there are not many persons like him out there that did something similar for all of us. Further I like to ask what the threshold voltage is for getting it started or if you have a reference on a documentation where i can read about it and also if it would be possible to split the water with high voltage on isolated electrodes more easy without the complex and not cheap special transformer?

Thank you very much for your answer and all the best for you!

Keymaster
    #63400 |

So far it looks like the threshold or voltage the exciter array needs to be ran at are between 10-20kv. The ionization should start at 10kv and the maximum gas output should be reached at 20kv or higher depending on the electronic components to be able to coupe with the high voltages.

Profile photo of RichardRichard
    Participant
    #65610 |

No word for three months. Are you still with us, Ed? How are you doing?
    Do you have kits ready for sale or complete information how to build it?
    Thanks for your work.

Keymaster
    #66783 |

Hi Richard,

I’ve been busy with the set up trying to work the bugs out of the system. If I had the cash I’d be selling a lot more but for now only the exciter arrays and the circuits. I’m still around just busy working on the technology and life in general.
    [URL=http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/h2opower/media/IMG_0700_zps8bd5a84c.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/IMG_0700_zps8bd5a84c.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    This is the prototype set up I am working with right now.

Participant
    #66790 |

It’s good to see that you are moving things forward, Ed.
    Can you provide any information to me to assist with some part of this project?
    I have an electronics technician background and machine shop/ welding capability and moderate/ limited funding.
    I also have good connections with Asian manufacturing if you need anything done in large volume particularly machine shop CNC and precision injection molding. These people are VERY interested and open to “free energy”.

Keymaster
    #66992 |

Hi Richard,

Not sure what type of help you are seeking as I have posted how to get the technology up and running on Aetherforce already. It’s the science behind the patents and a bit more but like everyone else I too have to learn how to build everything correctly.

As for manufacturing I will be needing a new manufacture for the exciter arrays as the one I used the last time put me in debt big time. Yeah nothing like arriving on the pickup date and being slapped with a new bill for several more thousand dollars and the work was not done leaving me to try and explain to the customers the reasons for the new delays. The circuits are being worked on and the VIC unit is being tested right now. If all goes well I will look towards getting all parts manufactured but I must keep my noise to the grindstone until everything is working correctly as that’s the first thing that must be done.

Participant
    #67017 |

Hi Ed,

I am new to this forum and therefore don’t know my way around very well. I was not aware of your posting the technology so I will search for it.
    I would think that someone with the capability to manufacture the parts you need would be willing to provide these parts for free just for the opportunity to be in on the leading edge. If I have the capability to make the parts you need I make you that offer. And I have friends local and in Asia who will make parts for me for free for this type of project. If you are willing to give me a shot at it let me know the details of what you need. What are the approximate materials cost? Are there any large or heavy parts that need expensive shipping?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.