Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of AetherForce EditorAetherForce Editor
    Keymaster
    #60532 |

Is man on the threshold of a new world or merely stuck on a circular treadmill repeating the doomed lessons from history which he never seems to learn
    [See the full post at: http://aetherforce.com/evidence-for-ancient-nuclear-war-on-earth/]

Profile photo of ElministerElminister
    Participant
    #60546 |

I studied Eastern Religions in college and some of the tales of battle were simply beyond anything in comic books…

this all makes sense now…

Profile photo of KadamoseKadamose
    #61385 |

Nuclear war did happen in the ancient past — that much is certain.  There are deserts of glass all over the ancient world, especially the Indus Valley, which prove nuclear detonation of some kind occurred there.   The question now is if ancient nuclear war was caused by humans, or their ‘creators’ — the Anunnaki.   Personally, I think it was a mixture of both.

The ‘gods’ were very much ashamed of their creation, and tried to destroy it.   Their abomination, however, fought back and either banished these ‘gods’ from this world, or killed them.   The latter is far more likely.

Profile photo of General TitusGeneral Titus
    Participant
    #61522 |

Don’t buy any of this annunaki slave race business. none of it. only one guy Sitchen researched this and no one else….

We are not a slave race, we are amazing creations, we have fallen greatly but we were never slaves before.. if anything we are slaves now.

nuclear was has definitely happened. same pattern as now. look at how they are cornering Russia, what do u expect Russia to do, let the psycho hyenas of high fiance rip her apart?

#61526 |

While I would agree with you that we are amazing creations, to an extent, I have to adamantly oppose you on your idea that we were not created as a slave race.   Our genetics tell a different story, entirely.    Currently, there are over four-thousand errors in the human genome.   If you were to compare the human genome to an ape or any other mammal on this planet, you would be astonished to see that the genetic makeup of those creatures which evolved naturally contain little to no errors.    This tells me that the human species, in general, was ‘created’ (the proper term to use would be genetically manipulated)  in a rush and that some of the errors were put there deliberately, to lower our intelligence, lower our lifespans significantly, and to shut us off from accessing the multiverse. And you say we aren’t slaves?

Now, I don’t disagree with you entirely.    I don’t buy into the Sitchin story entirely, either.   But that doesn’t mean that all the information presented is false.   ‘The Anunnaki’ could very well have been an advanced human civilization on this planet, that at one point decided they needed slaves to do the work they no longer wanted to do themselves.   This would explain why modern day humans are so obsessed with their own brand of slavery and human trafficking – they are trying to emulate those who made them!

Moral of the story: the human genetic makeup is currently FUCKED.     And the only ones who can fix it is us.   Unfortunately, the belief that we are ‘amazing creations’ will always get in the way of fixing that problem.    We have the POTENTIAL to be great – but only if we wake up and understand who we really are.

Profile photo of CliffCliff
    Participant
    #61548 |

I have to also disagree with General Titus. I as well completely agree we are filled with the breath of life and creation and all that jazz, which is super sweet and makes us capable of all manner of splendor. However we have been slaves in the ancient past, as a species we continue to enslave ourselves and let ourselves be enslaved and I hope not but Im sure that in the future some will allow themselves to become slaves.

Now on one hand we could have been the slaves of some “higher” race or just slaves of a different culture of human. I do tend to think we are genetically modified in some way. I actually believe more in the Arkons of the dead sea scrolls and that particular form of genesis. But Im getting off point.

Slavery has gone hand in hand with this type of sick fractured frame of mind that we find ourselves in and have been in for some time now. I could see how it was an outside force that enslaved us and then upon attaining our freedom we began to enslave each other. Its the typical cycle of trauma. It reminds me a lot of how Liberia was founded. The freed american slaves were sent back to Africa. And what did they do once they got there? They enslaved the native people… which were their African brothers…

Trauma makes us want to hurt others in the same way, as though it will help heal us. But it doesnt.

Anyway back to the ancient society topic. I actually feel that we de-evolve over time and then begin to evolve again. Like a constant circle. The Vedic Yugas is what I am talking about. Its so painfully obvious that there were super high civilizations before us. If you read the bible with educated eyes and just ty to imagine everything literally without skepticism it basically sounds like a sci-fi book.  There is even a part where they describe a rock that YHVH’s voice comes through and its said to be a rock with numerous holes in it… sounds like a fucking amplified speaker to me.

I know Im rambling but I have so much to add and no clear direction lol

Profile photo of AetherForce EditorAetherForce Editor
    Keymaster
    #61560 |

wow, nothing like some hot debate to get things spicy!!

Participant
    #61578 |

I think we all agree that we are a slave race now but the question is…

Were we MADE that way?

I say no. Adam was as perfect as a man can get. Since then we have been degraded. We can see the pattern very clearly look at people at the turn of the century to now. We haven’t gotten bigger and stronger, nor do we live longer, that is all a lie. The mean life span rose because of the elimination of childhood diseases.

The human race has been under assault from the same spiritual infection since the beginning.

Sitchen and his ilk are all part of the same illuminati anti God posse. spreading their lies.

my two cents. I believe it with all my heart.

#61643 |

I don’t think humans were originally created this way, either.   The original slaves, Adam and Eve, were ‘imperfect’ slaves.   They were intelligent, had extremely long lifespans (1000 years +), and they eventually betrayed their masters.   This betrayal led to the creation of ‘homo sapien 2.0’  – the perfect slave.    This genetic manipulation happened AFTER the great deluge, which was roughly 13,000 years ago.    This is also the reason why the royal families chose to interbreed because they knew that breeding with the new humans would taint the genetic bloodline.

By far the greatest evil these gods ever did, however, was confuse our language and create cultures, which served only to separate us all.    That divide and conquer mentality is still in play today, and this is why none of us on this planet can get along.    This is all by design.

Unfortunately, modern day humans are so corrupt, that no matter what they do, redemption will forever remain out of reach.   What the world needs is another great flood or a plague to wipe us all out because we are the most vile things in the universe currently — and while that may not be entirely our fault, since we are genetically programmed to be stupid and apathetic, it doesn’t excuse the atrocities that we, as a species, have committed.

If there was some way to undo the genetic manipulation, and come together as a unified species, we would be one the most marvelous things in creation.   The other races in the galaxy, especially those who enslaved and genetically manipulated us, do not fear us currently, but they do fear what we will become if given the chance.    This is the REAL reason why free energy technologies, as well as health-related technologies,  have been so suppressed.   They do not want the genetic manipulation to be undone, and they do not want us to wake up — at any cost!

Participant
    #61659 |

this is really a philosophical question.

Do you believe in God or not? or more precisely do you believe in the ONE God and that God made humans?

If we start thinking of ourselves at our BEST as slaves…. then we have already lost.

To truly break free we need to know that we were created to be of our own will, serving no one but the ONE God. Anything else and we start off with a mental handicap that an never be overcome. My two cents.

#61664 |

I do NOT believe in God, no.   I do, however, believe in universal consciousness.   I do not think that the two can be considered the same.   There are higher orders of consciousness certainly, but consciousness is all the same and, in the end, we are all one.    The human body is nothing more than a BIOLOGICAL COMPUTER which is used by consciousness to experience this reality through a different lense.

The late comedian Bill Hicks summed it all up nicely by saying: “Matter is simply energy  condensed to a slow vibration.    We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.    There is no such thing as death, life is just a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.”

If you want to believe in the biblical God, I won’t hold it against you — too much.   It won’t make me stop thinking that you are foolish, however.   All religions on this planet — ALL of them — were created to enslave the human mind.   They are mind prisons which serve to separate us; nothing more.   But I do have to give kudos to the people, and even the extraterrestrial beings, who created religion – it is the  greatest form of mind control this world has ever known.

If that’s not a mental handicap, I don’t know what else is.

Participant
    #61767 |

Kadamose, I think we see eye to eye.

By biblical God, you mean an insane old man in the sky who passes judgement on all… well that is clearly the “god” of the old testament and I don’t believe in that insanity, nor do I believe that God is a man.

The american indians and aborigines have the best idea of God as the “great spirit” a singularity.

I just don’t throw the baby out with the bath water. I believe the abrahamic traditions had the clearest word of God and then were poisoned the most. So I can’t really fault you for not wanting to look at them because they are so corrupted. I don’t think we should ignore them as they provide an ESSENTIAL piece of the puzzle once we figure out the pattern of deceit.

Profile photo of logoslogos
    Keymaster
    #61783 |

if it matters, i tend to think that the whole “god” concept has been seriously warped by no fault than our own ancestors who never took the time to teach they’re children what they were taught, and so on and so forth.  and by that i mean that there is compelling evidence that at one point the human race DID in fact remember it’s true history/origins.  the noah story, for example, is usually the corner stone of most ancient tribal and developing civilizations, albeit in some different forms but slowly it seemed people had more important things to do than teach their kids.

if you adhere to the annunaki story based on the sumerian texts, even if sitchin did get it right in his translations, then that simply means that it was a record given by the “powers that be”!  for any “alternative” thinker, then this should at least tempt you to take the stories with a grain of salt! Like napoleon said, History is written by the winners!  making it obvious that there is at least another version of any written history!

we speak of a universal god, but we know that this universe is in fact finite, so if there IS a “god” in the traditional concept, than why do we lock him down only to the 3rd dimensional manifestation of this universe?  if he truly is “GOD” then he most certainly is NOt confined to this universe!

in all my studies i’ve realized that the hardest thing about learning, is UNlearning what you already think you know!

the fact that we suffer from a terrible case of amnesia as a race is evidence enough point to the fact that to go forward as a race is futile!  we can not build the future if the foundation we stand on now is not solid!

But ulitmatly i appreciate the respect the members of the alternative energy community show towards the belief of others!

love

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.